9.22.2016

My Rainy Day | Unwind Routie

The weather has been rubbish over the last couple of days, honestly I love the colder weather, rainy days and colder evenings. Its the time that I love to have little pamper, take some time out for myself. Today I thought I would share with you how I like to unwind, and share with you some new product I've recently come across too.


For me the first thing that I just have to do is, take of my face. This not only makes me take a sigh of relief but allows me to really breathe and relax. When it comes to taking my make up off during the week, I like an easy option so I've been loving miceller water, however for a unwind nothing beats a good double cleanse! For which, The Body Shop Cleansing Balm & Decleor Aroma Cleanse 3in1 Hydro-radience smoothing moose are perfect. Both of these together help to remove all impurities and make up, leaving my skin feeling very clean and fresh. I will then tone with the ESPA Floral Hydrating Toner. 

Once I've removed all my make up, I will apply a face mask and also a hair mask. There is nothing better then having a mask on whether its for your hair or skin. They are the perfect pick me up/unwind must have!! 

For my hair I've been using the Perry & Reed Wonder Overnight Recovery. I received this in a magazine and I love it. This mask is applied to dry hair and within a few minutes its completely gone!! Perfect for a sleep in hair mask. I will be purchasing the full size once, a complete must have! 


I recently purchased a few of the Body Shop Face Masks, so of course this was the perfect opportunity to try one out. I have been having a few little blemishes so I was leaning toward the Himalayan Charcoal Mask. This mask is designed to detox and purify leaving the skin with a gorgeous glow. This mask does not disappoint!! 


When I've applied both masks, this is my chance to take some time out, make my self a green tea and flick through some magazines in a very cosy pair of pjs! Nothing is better then putting your phone down, turning away from social media for the evening or just a couple of hours. It really allows myself to reflect on the day and think about what I would love to achieve within the up and coming months. 


Once my face has harden so much that I cant move it. Its time to take it off and apply as much nourishment and hydration possible. For me I'm loving using the Decleor Neroli Oil, Clarins Eye Contour Balm, Elemis Hydra-Nourish and for lips of course my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. These four products really help hydrate my skin after a face mask and helps with the regeneration of your skin while sleeping.


Nothing beats a little pamper and unwind after a rainy day. 

Much Love 

Alice
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns