2.26.2016

Spa Day at Aqua Sauna

I had completely forgotten about this post, so I thought I would upload it anyway! 


A month ago mum and I went on a lovely spa day at the Aqua Sauna at Centre Parcs. 

The day consisted of a lot of eating, drinking proseco, relaxing in steam rooms and having three gorgeous treatments. 

We chose to do the Ultimate Day, this included lunch, two and a half hours of treatment ( Back,neck and shoulder, Elemis Visible Brilliance Facial and a Pedicure) use of there World of Spa. 

It was a gorgeous relaxing day and I would highly recommend giving on of the Centre Parcs spa ago, do take a lot at just some of the pictures i took through the day - we were there from 9am till about 7pm!!



















































Much Love 

Alice
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns