1.06.2015

A Few Things That Can....












A few things can changed a lot towards how a girl shows her self to the world. As its a new year and the whole 'New Year, New Me' as been everywhere lately, I thought I would show you some new bites that really help me just be that little more confident. 

If you feel good then you are naturally more likely to glow happiness and confidence, which can just make your day or even someone else. 

The Shoes are always the most important thing in an outfit, they just pull it all together. I don't really know what it is about these particular ones but when I where them I stand up tall and just generally feel more confident. The Bag, its something us girl have on our arm pretty much all the time. So having one that you just love, will again just pull an outfit together a bit like the shoes. The Coat, every single girl should have a classy grey tailored coat in there wardrobe. I didn't but after falling in love with this one in the sales I do agree that every girl should have one. 

The Phone Case, nearly every young person has there phone either in there hand or on there desk. This case is just super girlie and just perfect for going into the warmer months. The Hair Tong, I'm a girl that always has my hair curled it just makes me feel super girlie and cute. This tong gives amazing soft romantic curls that every girl should have. 

There are just a few of my things that i believe can change a girls view. I would love to know what your products are that just makes you feel amazing and confident! 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns