9.29.2013

My Plant Pot Brush Holder

Hello, 

A few days ago i poped into Ikea, for anyone that doesn't know Ikea is a massive furniture and house decor things! Just to have a look and to get a few things - candles, fairylights.

Anyway, i needed a new make up brush stand and i couldnt find anything anywhere, untill we were in the garden section. I saw this pink plant pot and it was perfect! 

When i got home i tried it out, and its lovely! Im really pleased i decided to use a plant pot! It fits all my bushes in nicely aswell there is room for my collecetion to grow! 



If your stuck with not being able tot find a new brush holder, id recommend looking at plant pots! 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Are having a lovely day or evening! 

Much love 

Xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns