9.17.2013

My Morning Routine!


I used to be the type of girl whose morning or evenings routine would just be using a make up wipe. After finding out from friends and chatting with people I finally found out how bad make up wipes are for your skin!!

So a couple of months ago I made in my mission to get some facial products and get into a really good skin routine! To be honest I have seen a different in my skin, I do love all the products that I’m using!

I start of using my Good Things Fresh Start Creamy Cleanser; this is the most gorgeous smelly, gorgeous texture on your skin and leaves your skin feeling so soft and lovely! It also has pomegranates in it, which makes its very highly scented!

After this I then apply the Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Exfoliator, This is a brilliant cheap exfoliator, and does the job! This product does also have a fragrant of orange so once again if you’re not into scented facial products then it may not be for you!


I finish of with my Good Things Bright Eyes Eye Cream; this is a lovely cream and blends in straightaway and my Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream. I have really dry skin and these to products have really helped to moisture and keep my skin from having dry patches.


I hope you have enjoyed my little post and are having a lovely day!

Much Love

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns