6.20.2013

Revlon ColourStay Ultimate Suede Review


Hello!!!

As you may know i'm a massive shopper and love anything to do with beauty (that’s what comes with study beauty) When I saw the advert for the new Revlon ColourStay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks I was instantly interested to see what they would be like as I am a massive fan of the Revlon bran anyway!

So on one of many shopping trips I found the new Revlon ColourStay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks in Boots and just from the colour I fell in love with them! The colours that I brought are called High Heels and Womenwears, (the names of all the lipsticks are gorgeous) 


The lipstick are very pigmented, and do stay on all day. I didn’t really have to reapply the lipstick though the day. The colour does fade over the day but the colour is still there. They keep the lips hydrated all day, which is must during the warmer months. 



I will be defiantly be purchasing some more of the Revlon ColourStay and I’m not much of a lipstick fan! Hope you enjoyed this little review and if you want me to review any other products then comment below!

Hope you are all having a lovely day!

Much Love

Xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns