8.08.2014

Top 3 Foundation


Over the last couple weeks I have been thinking of ways to improve my blog and to have some sort of structure to it, so I thought of a little idea of Top 3, every friday I will share with you my top 3 products from lipsticks to fake tan - it also means I get to buy more products and expand my ever growing collection of beauty oops. Let me know if you like this idea and if you have any certain products that you'd like me to show you what my favourites are. 


I seem to have a slight obsession with collecting foundations, so today I thought I'd share with you my top 3. I am defiantly more of a high street make up buyer as I love finding products that do the same as high end and for half the price. However saying that 2/3 of my top 3 are high end! 


From left to right - Estee Lauder Double Wear, bareMinerals, L'oral Paris True Match



Estee Lauder Double wear is the newest in my collection and I have fallen in love with it, the coverage is medium to full and is very build-able, lasts all day. Even though it has been very warm in the last couple of month this foundation has still lasted all day. I've had so many comments on how flawless my skin looks when I've been using this. For the time being this will be keeping its place in my make up bag! 

L'oral Paris True Match has been my staple and must have for years now, its one I always go back to if I'm having lazy days and I don't want to have that full coverage look. Saying that this foundations also very build-able and looks gorgeous on summer evening and gives the skin a healthy glow. The only downside to this foundation I find is, it doesn't last very long during the warmer months but overall its another I love and repurchases all the time. 

Last but not least the foundation I use for more then one thing is the bareMinerals Ready foundation, this is a gorgeous light coverage foundation in a power form. It gives an even skin tone and reduces any redness, it definitely does all it claims to be. I also use this as a setting powder if I need or want a bit more converge, I mostly use it as a setting powder if I'm going to be out all day and evening or if I'm having a bit if a bad skin day. Again this is my second one and I love it still. 


I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a gorgeous day. Make sure to follow me on bloglovin so you don't miss any of my posts. 

Much Love 

Alice 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns